[horde] Horde 2.2.5 problem

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 23 21:14:30 PDT 2004

Quoting tonyaccardo <tonyaccardo at free.fr>:

> Hi all,
>
> On a debian woody server, with php and pear upgraded (testing version
> 4.3.4), I've got this problem on the login screen:
>
> Notice: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
> /var/www/horde-2.2.5/imp-3.2.4/config/prefs.php on line 503

You don't have imap support (enabled) in your php.  Either recompile with
imap support, install the missing imap support, or enable the imap support
in your php.ini file.

> What is the problem? It was working fine, without upgrading php???

You must have had imap support in your old php, and not have it in the
new php, for what ever reason(s).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics