[horde] PEAR_LOG_DEBUG

Ernest Hymel, MD, PhD ehymel at e-medico.com
Sat Jul 24 12:41:23 PDT 2004

Andrew, thanks for the reply. I do have PEAR Log modules installed
(confirmed as
you suggested).

I found a different solution, though. It seems one of the other admins on the
system had changed the error reporting level within the horde config options
without my knowledge. I just lowered the reporting level via the
Administration
page and the errors are gone.

thanks again.