[horde] (no subject)

EB horde at rnet-tech.com
Mon Aug 2 11:06:51 PDT 2004

> > I have themes working now.  How can I change all user's
> > themes to a new default?
>
> Look in horde/config/prefs.php>
> -Mike

Of course I looked there.  I played with the options in _prefs['theme'].

When I set the 'value' to something different from '', my login screen uses the
new theme.  However, once a user logs in, they revert to the default screen
unless they go into options and change it themselves.  So I though maybe if I
locked the value it would force them to the new default.  This also did not do
it.

I would like to change all user's themes to a new default without each having to
do so under their own options.

If I am missing something obvious, please point it out.

Thanks!