[horde] Re: characterset problems

pete pkarttun at siba.fi
Fri Aug 6 08:34:33 PDT 2004

Hello!

I'm sorry that i forgot to be more specific. I had these weird javascript
problems at least in Agora when opening the message composing page and in
Giapeto when opening the RichText editor. In both cases that seemed to relate to
open_html_helper.js. Anyway, i tested a little with charactersets and by hacking
directly the NLS.php by putting the 'no_utf' param to function getCharset()
true, the problem vanished. Now for a while i can see even the emoticons
correctly. Do you think that there something wrong with my system configuration?
These problem occured both in Mozilla Firebird and IE 6.

Some other problems with the latest CVS. I don't know if these are related to
each other. Orator, klutz and giapeto always redirect me to the login page
in certain situations without losing the login session itself, though. Orator
does this when trying to open some presentation, klutz if i first choose a comic
from the list and then try to choose another from the select-box. Giapeto does
this always if i move the blocks on page.

:pete