[horde] interesting authentication mechanism

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Mon Aug 16 21:05:54 PDT 2004

If i wanted to have an 'optional' authentication, how would i go about
doing this? By optional, i mean only logging in and gaining other
features if you wanted to. I have an application that i would like to
have guest access (no login or password to get to the site) and have
the menubar and whatnot, but also have the administrative side
available to me if i want to give it a user/pass.

Would a custom composite driver work, or would this be something more
like making horde have a specific application perform the
authentication (my app)?

--
Andrew Coleman

/-\   The ASCII