[horde] Install problem (redeclare class)

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 17 04:37:45 PDT 2004

I'm trying to install Horde and a few apps off of CVS and get the
following error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class notification_listener in
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/Notification/Listener.php on line 18

or

Notice: Constant datatree_format_flat already defined in
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/DataTree.php on line 11

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class datatree in
/usr/local/lib/php/Horde/DataTree.php on line 39