[horde] php/horde doesn't find pear

Daniel Vandal dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Tue Aug 17 11:00:38 PDT 2004

Hi,

You can set this value at two differents place for Horde instead of
php.ini...

The first place I found his in the Apache httpd.conf file :
<Location />
php_value include_path "/usr/local/php4/lib/php:."
</Location>

And in the horde/lib/core.php file :
ini_set('include_path', "/usr/local/php4/lib/php:.");

---
Daniel Vandal
dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca