[horde] menu is acting like the sidebar

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Fri Aug 20 22:45:18 PDT 2004

hi guys, i have an experimental setup on one of my boxes, and for some
reason, every time i log in with the horde menu, the only thing i see
is the horde menu. if i click on any of the links in the sidebar, it
opens in a new window; somewhat like the mozilla sidebar. i have the
horde configuration set to not always show the menu and my personal
preference to show the menubar... it only happens when i log in; guest
does not see the menu at all.

does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

--
Andrew Coleman

/-\   The ASCII
\ /   Ribbon Campaign