[horde] Fedora 2 IMAP server

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 24 14:08:44 PDT 2004

Thanks for the reply Andrew.
It would seem like dovecot is more suitable for me.

I am discovering a few problems with it and might just go back to imapd.
It could also be config stuff, so I will read up a bit more on it.

Is anyone running imp and dovecot?

I'm trying not to compile code anymore. I have a few servers with
compiled php,
httpd and custom libs etc. and it is always a pain to keep them updated.
I much rather have yum do it.
It's not like the good old days of having your vendor send you 2 CDs a
year to update your system!  :-)

Cheers,
Mike