[horde] Image path resolution

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Tue Aug 24 19:49:43 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Richard Wallace <rwallace at thewallacepack.net>:
>
>> We're implementing our web applications using the Horde architecture.
>> The best solution that we've come up with so far is to create a
>> Horde::imgUrl() method which does practically the same thing as
>> Horde::img() but returns only the URI to the image, not a complete
>> path.  Is there a better way of doing this?
>

> $registry->getParam('graphics', 'appname')

That's actually the way we wound up doing it, or at least close to it.

>> We will likely be having the same issue with trying to resolve the URIs
>> to external javascript and css files.  Any suggestions on how best to
>> handle these things?
>

> What do you mean by external?

External javascript and css files, i.e. not embedded in the html of the
page itself.  Stuff like
<script language=javascript src=foo.js>.  But we be able to do the same
thing for these by adding 'script' and 'style' parameters to the
application settings in the registry.php file.  Sound reasonable enough?

Rich