[horde] Problem GLOBALS

EB horde at rnet-tech.com
Wed Aug 25 19:46:08 PDT 2004

Using head.

With my last update I started getting the following errors when attempting to
access gollem from horde.

If this is not the appropriate location for this issue, please let me know.

I have not been able to track down the solution.  If you can tell me what to
try, I'll do it.

Thanks,

-eb

Errors received:

Notice: Undefined index: label in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 184

Notice: Undefined index: dir in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 185

Notice: Undefined index: dir in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 196

Notice: Undefined index: home in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 196

Notice: Undefined index: home in /var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
on line 186

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 323