[horde] rpms update

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Sep 8 06:59:59 PDT 2004

Quoting "Alex Low (e-wise)" <alex.low at e-wise.nl>:

> Why isn't the rpm's updated on the website?

Because it takes work and time to roll RPMs, and none of the current
developers
need them, so we've been prioritizing other things. If you know how to create
them (anyone, not just Alex), you are welcome to take over maintaining them.
It'd be great to have packages for all of our applications and versions, but
someone needs to be on top of it. I don't even use RedHat, so that's certainly
not going to be me. You don't have to do any other development work,
and if you
want to maintain packages and do it consistently and well, you'll of
course get
CVS access as needed.

-chuck