[horde] Upload problem with the recent horde/framework snapshot

You, Hongtao Howard hyou at Foxboro.com
Wed Sep 8 08:31:44 PDT 2004

I have a RedHat Fedora Core 2 with php 4.3.8-xx from RedHat and pear-1.3
from horde.

I ran the snapshot of 2004-08-20, including ansel, forwards, gollem, imp,
ingo, kronolith, mnemo, nag, passwd, trean, troll, turba, and vacation.
Although some features of some modules have problems such as move/copy
function of ansel, the horde ran ok.

On 2004-09-04, I got message that ansel's move/copy functions were fixed. So
I tried the full sets of snapshot of 2004-09-06 and 2004-09-04. The
move/copy functions did work. But I realized that the upload function for
imp, ansel, gollem did not work any  more. I thought that it's horde /
framework issue.

And I could not directly go back to my 2004-08-20 snapshot, even re-install
the framework of 2004-08-20 could not help. Finally, I uninstalled RedHat
php rpms, reinstalled php rpms, and reinstalled the framework of 2004-08-20
in order to recover my 2004-08-20 snapshot.

Can anyone tell me the reason?

Thanks a lot,

Howard You