[horde] Retrieving email addresses from my address book.

Doreen Henry rlhenryjr at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 09:01:05 PDT 2004

Hi there.   Some one please help!!!  When I compose a message I
cannot  retrieve email addresses from my address book  with out typing the
the email addresses in by hand. ( I imported the email list csv.)   I tried
to retrieve one email address and a New List of email addresses and need
instructions on how to do this.  I figure it must be easy as I do not see
any questions on this, but someone please share the instructions with me.
or please refer me where to go for simple things like this.  I sure would
appreciate it. Much thanks.  Doreen