[horde] Horde 3.0 ALPHA translation problem

evansg at teilam.gr evansg at teilam.gr
Sun Sep 12 10:01:40 PDT 2004

The same problem exists in webmail.demo.hub.org
When someone chooses a language (Italian , French etc) gettext does not
translate words with shortcut keys "_". _Compose remains _Compose,
_Options are
still _Options etc,etc ...

Can't find anything on http://cvs.horde.org/horde/po/README that will solute
this problem.