[horde] fileinfo PECL

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 09:29:55 PDT 2004

I'm ugrading Horde (actually, doing a new install in a new directory
on thesame server), and I see I need the fileinfo PECL extension.
Hoerver doing pear install fileinfo, as recommende, gives me the
following error:

C:\php>pear install fileinfo
downloading Fileinfo-0.2.tgz ...
...done: 5,491 bytes
3 source files, building
The DSP Fileinfo.dsp does not exist.

Obviously I'm on Windows. Any idea why I'm getting this, or what I
can do to correct it?

I searched the PECL list, the horde list, and googled the error, and
found nothing...

Any ideas?

Mark

=====