[horde] fileinfo PECL

LRM lrm at ionline.com.br
Mon Sep 13 11:31:19 PDT 2004

Yes sir, recommended, not required... By the way im sending some mails to
the PHP lists since you guys remembered this issue :)
If you guys find out anything else about this issue, please drop me an
e-mail..

PS.: Chuck any word on the pgp patch i've sent earlier btw? Looking forward
for the commit :)

Rergards,

LRM