[horde] Composite auth driver

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Mon Sep 13 14:10:30 PDT 2004

( Sorry for being such a pain about this issue, but the more I ask, the more
I'll understand - well, it sounds good anyway )

> If you want a stacked driver, that doesn't exist yet.

OK. Any hints on how I could begin writing one?

> Add a serveralias for whups for your site, and check for that SERVER_NAME in
> your _horde_select_loginscreen().

I'll certainly give that a shot. The only problem with that, is that it'll
require a separate SSL-certificate, since I'm doing all this via HTTPS/SSL.

Do I have access to any of the data entered by the user at that point of the
code?

-Joaquim