[horde] Another action for a click on a menu button

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Wed Sep 15 10:59:25 PDT 2004

Quoting Mário Gamito <gamito at netual.pt>:

> Hi,
>
> For starters, sorry for the attachment.
>
> The icon i want to click in *IMP* is the lock with "Password" written below.
>
> I see nothing helpful in imp/templates/login/login.inc
>
> I think that the structure of the menu is defined in horde/lib/Menu.php
> in the code following my signature.
> Strangely, the $html variable ends with an </a>, but i can't see the
> opening <a href=....>
>
> Any ideas ?

What version of IMP are you using? 3.x or 4.x? I suppose it doesn't matter too
much, but still... Have you looked into imp/templates/menu/menu.inc? If it is
in the IMP menubar, that is where the main menu is kept. Also, if you
are using
4.x, try looking in imp/lib/Imp.php for the menu() function.

At any rate, once you find where the lock icon is generated, you will want to
chnage the onclick event and the link. The link should go nowhere, so '#' as
the url. The onclick event should open up the password window, which
could then
open up the password php file/program/script whatever. You will
probably have to
write the javascript to do this, but it shouldn't be very hard. Try
googling for
something about javascript and opening a popup to a specific page.

--
Andrew Coleman

   -The revolution will not be televised.