[horde] initial configuration

Nate nmollring at cennecs.org
Fri Sep 24 11:26:33 PDT 2004

I'm running the head version of horde and imp.  test.php shows the following in red:
# Mbstring Support: No
# MCAL Support: No
# Mcrypt Support: No
# MIME Magic Support: No
The fileinfo PECL module is recommended for use with Horde as it will provide
faster MIME Magic lookups. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information on how to
install PECL extensions.

I can get in via the default admin user, click administration, click
configuration.  Horde shows "No version found in your configuration. Regenerate
configuration."  I click it and I get 'Action canceled' (ie6) or it just stays
on the same page (Firefox 1PR).  No error messages and nothing in the log file.
 The same happens when I click to configure imp.  I'm done some searches on this
message and found nothing sofar.  I have the same exact problem with Alpha
version of Horde.  What am I doing wrong and/or what do I need on the server to
get this working?
page it's trying to open:
https://192.168.1.251/hordeemail/horde/admin/setup/config.php?app=horde
thanks,
Nate

This information is strictly confidential and is intended to be viewed only by
the designated recipient.  If you are not listed as the designated recipient,
it has reached you in error and you may not view or share this information.  If
this has reached you in error, please contact the sender for further action to
be taken.