[horde] Non-object Call in horde.php - line 425

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Fri Sep 24 13:45:06 PDT 2004

Alrighty then, perhaps this is just me overlooking sometihng very simple
(which tends to happen when i do a major update) but since yesterday's CVS
update (23rd of september) I seem to have broken something severely.

I'm now not being able to login to horde after i generate the
configuration file. No matter what platform/browser i use, i'm getting the
following error in my error_log

[Fri Sep 24 15:36:11 2004] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
function o
n a non-object in /usr/local/lib/php/Horde.php on line 425

I first thought it was a framework issue, but after i updated the entire
framework again, it still is happening.

as far as what you see in the browser is: nothing. it's a white page, no
error from IE/Safari/Camino/Firefox.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Rodolfo