[horde] horde setup & mysql scripts

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 22:25:46 PDT 2004

I was wondering if it is possible to have the names of the sql scripts
to <module>_mysql.sql?  I supposed this could extend to the postgres as
well.

This would standardize the way the script would then create the tables.
I would send a "patch" but not sure how I would do that.

If there is a problem with actually changing the names, how about using
a link?

I would also like to consider putting the .sql scripts for the main
horde stuff in horde/scripts/drivers instead of horde/scripts/db

Mike B.