Fwd: Re: [horde] Non-object Call in horde.php - line 425

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Sep 26 02:46:22 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von segleaur at mechanus.org -----
    Datum: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:02:33 -0500
    Von: Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur at mechanus.org>
Antwort an: Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur at mechanus.org>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] Non-object Call in horde.php - line 425
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> You probably have an error in your configuration that prevents the
> permission system from being initialized.
>
> Jan.

OK, seems like it. I re-generated the configuration a couple of times to see
which of the authentication calls were giving the error. It seems to be
located
within the logging portion of the configuration file. What's the right
entry in
that field? It puts by default:

$conf['conf']['sql']

since it asks for a DSN, i put:

$conf['conf']['sql'] = 'mysql://username:password@localhost/horde/'

and in the conf.php it generates:

$conf['log]['params']['dsn'] = $conf['conf']['sql'] =
'mysql://username:password@localhost/horde/'

I'm guessing this is not the right value, but if i take out the
$conf['conf']['sql] = part it doesn't work either. sooooo, what would be the
right value for the key?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/