[horde] new icons

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Wed Sep 29 10:58:04 PDT 2004

Not sure about differences with performance but if you look in Klutz we can
call for icons and not specify the file extension; if we output them from
Horde, there's code in Klutz to check for the right mime type.  It would
definately be faster for non-IE to just switch wholesale and avoid the
checks, but I'm not sure which would be faster for IE.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
Hanlon's Razor:  Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
explained by stupidity.