[horde] Mailbox.php not opening??

NightHawk / Sean C. sean at digitalnova.com
Wed Sep 29 21:00:28 PDT 2004

Ok, I disabled it in php.ini and now I have a new problem... when I log in
to IMP mailbox.php reports this:

 A fatal error has occurred:

'' is not configured in the Horde Registry.

[line 753 of /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Registry.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.
--
Unsure what this actually means... I looked at that line and saw no
references to anything having to be configured. Any ideas?