[horde] Themes in CVS

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Sat Oct 2 21:51:54 PDT 2004

Been starting to try and get the look I want to provide my users when Horde
3 is released, and I know it has support for the various themes.  I updated
the CVS files just a few moments ago, and made sure all my configs are
current, but when I go into preferences and try to select a theme-du-jour, I
am only given the options of:

Use default value
Horde Standard

What happened to all the other themes?  The files are in the themes
directory.  Did I miss a setup step?  Is there a path I missed when I point
it to my development directory?

Just curious if this is a bug or something I did.

Mike Jones
Houston, Texas