[horde] Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Horde session. To protect your security, you must login again.

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Sun Oct 3 06:55:43 PDT 2004

Hello All,

I am using the horde/imp from the cvs tree.
Seems to work fine except for a consistent problem.

Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Horde
session. To protect your security, you must login again.

This happens extremely regular.

I have looked at sessions as much as i can, there are other applications
on the server that use PHP/mysql and all of these are fine.
Is there anything I can tweak to relax this  as it kindoff renders horde
pretty much useless.

Simon