[horde] Themes (icon set)

Mats Djärf md at webbplatsen.se
Tue Oct 5 07:51:36 PDT 2004

that's right ...you said that "we will sort this out _later_".
I don't know when _later_ is. I interpreted your answered that this
"bug" was low priority.

I have disabled;
$theme_icons = array('horde', 'imp', ......
...and I will be glad when I can enabled it.

I prefere icon themes instead of overwrite original icons of course!

<: mats