Fwd: Re: [horde] user groups

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 6 01:18:23 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von s.chappell at isnsuk.com -----
    Datum: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:18:24 +0100
    Von: Simon Chappell <s.chappell at isnsuk.com>
Antwort an: Simon Chappell <s.chappell at isnsuk.com>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] user groups
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Thanks for the reply.

I was typeing the original email from memory so the error i posted was
not acurate.

the error(notice) i actually get is

adding users is disabled
Your authentication backend does not support adding users, or the
feature has been disabled for some other reason.

listing users is disabled
Your authentication backend does not support listing users, or the
feature has been disabled for some other reason.

I was actually wondering what backend would allow me to use the features.

This machine is qmail/courier-imap

Thanks again

Simon

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Simon Chappell <s.chappell at isnsuk.com>:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I see that everyone is using the user and groups stuff, what I do not
>> understand is what backend I need to put in place to use it.
>> All I get on users is "not supported".
>

> Wrong. User *listings* are not supported. That doesn't keep you from
> *using*
> users.
>
>> Also is there a way to use the folder sharing with courier imap ?
>

> Not AFAIK.
>
> Jan.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/