[horde] Strange Happenings after CVS update

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Wed Oct 6 08:12:57 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied. I tracked the problem down on my development
system. At least for Kronolith.

I turned display_errors = On in my php.ini and got the following:

Warning: main(Net/IMAP.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in C:\php\pear\Horde\Kolab.php on line 24

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Net/IMAP.php'
(include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\php\pear\Horde\Kolab.php on line 24

Line 24 of Kloab.php is: require_once 'Net/IMAP.php';

So I searched for IMAP.php and the only place it lives is in
C:\php\PEAR\Horde\Auth on both my development system and my production
system.

To solve the problem I copied imap.php to C:\php\PEAR\Net. But I'm not sure
this is the best way to solve the problem.

Further advise appreciated.

Thomas