[horde] mail I send from IMP is being tagged as spam

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Oct 8 22:05:56 PDT 2004

Hi Chuck,

>  From your own message headers:

> (score=8.937, required 5,
> AWL 2.57, BAYES_00 -2.60, HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC 3.74, NO_REAL_NAME
> 0.01, RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL 0.09, RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL 1.99,
> SPF_HELO_SOFTFAIL 3.14)
>
> Nothing to do with IMP, except that you haven't bothered to
> set a name for yourself in your preferences.

Interesting. I had thought I'd done that, so I went back into the
options for my user and set up an identity. I click on update, and it
comes back and says it's been updated successfully. I click on personal
information again, and the default identity is blank again. I'm using a
mysql database for preferences. Any idea what may be wrong?

- jody