[horde] Stumpted on installation

H. Carter Harris carter-lists at technettn.net
Sat Oct 9 05:53:43 PDT 2004

Thanks for the reply, Vilius.

The options on the menu are Horde, Mail, Organizing, Development, Information, Office, My Account, Web Site, Log out.  Administration does not appear as a link.  I expanded all the menus too.  I did not login but it appears that I am.  I did not go through a login screen and I got to the "Welcome, Administrator" screen with url = /domain.name/webmail2/horde/login.php.