[horde] of Skeletons and Zombies: automatically create new horde apps

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 12 08:58:19 PDT 2004

This has sat in my inbox for *way* too long. Sorry 'bout that.

Quoting Karsten Fourmont <fourmont at gmx.de>:

> Please let me know what you think. I've written it for my own needs but
> maybe others find it useful as well. Of course it's GPL (most of the
> actual code is derived from Nag) and I'd be happy if this or something
> like this makes it into Horde's CVS.

I like the idea a lot. Are you still interested in maintaining this
general type
of app in Horde CVS?

If so, why don't you get me an updated copy and we'll get it into CVS and go
from there and see what happens.

If you can do a CODING_STANDARDS cleanup of it that'd be great, but it can
happen in CVS too if you're committing to maintaining it.

-chuck

Quincy Adams