[horde] Pear requirements

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 13 17:07:48 PDT 2004

Is there a place where it is possible to determine what pear modules are
required by a specific module?

For example, when the wicked module is loaded, and you don't have
Text_Wiki installed, you just get a blank screen.

I would like to start coding some checks either in the modules
themselves or somewhere else in the system that would validate the
existence of required modules.

So, if these module names were in a file within the config dir of each
module or in another file in the framework, then that would assist me in
doing this.

Maybe I just need to enhance test.php to check for these.

Wicked is a good place for me start

Thanks.

Mike B.