[horde] Horde - Ports needed for IPTABLES Firewall

Christopher Duarte cduarte at sbctec.com
Fri Oct 15 11:28:24 PDT 2004

I running Fedora Core 2, with iptables and a Plesk 7.1.4 Reloaded for Linux
distribution of Horde.  I'm trying to put together a firewall to only allow
in the required services, obviously securing the server the best I could.
And so far the only problem I'm having is Horde.  The login script times out
on submit and reports back a bad username and password.  What ports do I
have to have opened in iptables for horde to work properly?

Christopher Duarte

President

Small Business Computer Technologies, LLC.T

40 NE Industrial Road STE I

Branford, CT  06405-2876

P: (203) 483-4232

F: (203) 483-4233