[horde] Horde not working after cvs udpate

Daniel Vandal dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Mon Oct 18 11:06:04 PDT 2004

Hi,

Maybe this could be because of the _horde_hook_share_init(),
_horde_hook_share_add, etc.. Hooks functions in hooks.php ?
These functions are loading Horde/Kolab.php and execule a Kolab:: function.

If you remove these Kolab call, maybe this will solve your problem ?

Since this is the lastest modification to hooks.php.dist in the CVS,
maybe it is why you have this now.

I think theses functions are missing a Kolab check like this :
if ($conf['kolab']['enabled'] == true) {
    // actions
}

Daniel Vandal
dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca