[horde] User being authenticated, but horde still says "no"

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Mon Oct 18 11:53:02 PDT 2004

A friend who uses my computers would like to use the horde framework,
but he cannot login. I have tried as him, and even checked his maildir
setup just in case, but it still does not work.

The authentication uses imap, and the imap server is allowing the login,
but the horde log shows it as a failed login.

It still works for me, though, and I can't see why it wouldn't work for
him. I would appreciate some help with finding the reason, if possible.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95