[horde] The folder "Trash" was not created. This is what the server saidInvalid mailbox name.

Carlex P. Crespo carlex.crespo at spectrum.ph
Wed Oct 20 19:34:51 PDT 2004

Dear All,

I have installed horde on a linux box with the following specs:

OS:  Fedora Linux Core 1
SMTP: QMail 1.03
IMAP: Courier-IMAP 3.0.8

My problem is everytime I delete an email using "Delete" link on the
webmail interface, I get these errors:

The folder "Trash" was not created. This is what the server saidInvalid
mailbox name.
There was an error moving messages to the trash. This is what the server
said: <i>Error in IMAP command received by server.</i>

I have checked every detail of  conf.php and prefs.php for the
configuration. What could be the possible cause of and solution to the
problem?

Thanks.

Carlex