[horde] parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php - please help

Chris cth at fast.dnswatch.com
Thu Oct 21 01:47:07 PDT 2004

Greetings,
 The following errors prevent me from using horde/ imp:

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 102
line 102:
// Should Horde log errors and other useful information?
$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 106
line 106:
// What log driver should we use? Valid values are 'file', 'mcal',
// 'sql', and 'syslog'.
$conf['log']['type'] = 'file';

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 113
line 113:
// What is the name of the log? For the 'file' driver, this is the
// path to a text file; for mcal, it would be the name of a calendar,
// and for sql it would be the table name to use. For the 'syslog'
// driver it is the facility as a _constant_ (with no quotes), e.g.:
// ... = LOG_LOCAL0;
$conf['log']['name'] = /usr/local/www/log/horde.log;

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 120

line 120:
// What level of messages should we log? The values are LOG_EMERG,
// LOG_ALERT, LOG_CRIT, LOG_ERR, LOG_WARNING, LOG_NOTICE, LOG_INFO,
// and LOG_DEBUG. Each level logs itself and all those that come
// before it: LOG_ALERT would only log alerts and emergencies, but
// LOG_DEBUG would log everything.
$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_NOTICE;

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 123
line 123:
// What identifier should we use in the logs?
$conf['log']['ident'] = 'HORDE';

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 127
line 127:
// Any additonal configuration information, like an MCAL or database
// username and password.
$conf['log']['params'] = array();

PHP Parse error in /usr/local/www/horde/config/horde.php on line 138
line 138:
// What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
// (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
// 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
// and 'sql'.
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

HORDE2
IMP3.1
apache 1.3.31
PHP4.23
FreeBSD5
IMAP-UW

Thank you for all your time and consideration in this matter

--Chris

--
The one who says it can't be done should not
interrupt the one who is doing it.