[horde] Horde and maillinglists

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw at nu.no
Thu Oct 21 08:49:27 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to let some users use horde to admin some mailinglists, mainly
to have one interface for all activities relating to a
colaborationsystem I'm setting up. In that regard, I would like to know
if someone else has done something similar.

What I'm considering is to try to configure Sympa to use a set of Horde
addressbooks (either mysql or ldap) as it's base for different
lists and store the list archives in shared imapfolders for simple
searching and reading.

Has anyone tried this before, what are your experiences?

Tarjei