[horde] Re: Layout is screen is messed up on HORDE HEAD

Michael Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Oct 21 14:19:34 PDT 2004

Chuck thanks for all your help in the past. You have been a valuable resource. I
did a screen shot to illustrate what I am seeing. Please goto
http://www.mjpelletier.net/~mjpelletier/problem.jpg

There seems to be two problems:
1) The graphics are cut off
2) When I click on the "add" button it seems to call the function to reposition
the app rather than the add function.

Thanks,
Michael

     Michael J. Pelletier
 mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
     www.mjpelletier.com

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential and
privileged information and is intended only for the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  Any review, dissemination, or copying of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
by reply e-mail, delete and destroy all copies of the original message.