[horde] Need help with config problem: self-signed cert error?

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Thu Oct 21 14:26:58 PDT 2004

Nope, sourcse.php only has localsql config, yanked the imsp stuff long ago...

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
     'title' => _("My Addressbook"),
);

Any other ideas where horde might pick up imsp info?

What's really curious, is what in horde is querying cyrus (on 993) or postfix
(on 25), the only listeners on my server who know about that cert? It's some
part of the code that looks for users and has a secondary setup, outside
turba/imp/...

Rod

Quoting bo at darkwork.net: