[horde] Does anyone have an example VFS entry for horde.phpusing SQL?

Chris cth at fast.dnswatch.com
Fri Oct 22 01:40:24 PDT 2004

Greetings,
 Thank you Jan for your reply. Looking at the files you mentioned seems to
indicate VFS via MySQL is not a good idea, as there are still some issues with
it - deleting folders leaves the files in the database & renaming folders causes
the same problem(s). I guess using file(s) as apposed to MySQL will be the way
to go.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my request.

--Chris

> Zitat von Chris <cth at fast.dnswatch.com>:
>
>> Greetings,
>>  I'm upgrading horde to 2.2.6 and would like to make use of the VFS
>> using the SQL driver (MySQL). As I can't seem to find anything on how
>> to best make use of it. I was wondering if anyone would share their
>> entry. The portion I am interested in is:
>>
>> $conf['vfs']['params']
>
> Take a look at the comments in the lib/VFS/*.php files.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

The one who says it can't be done should not
interrupt the one who is doing it.
.
E Pluribus Unix
.
 Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
Thy programs run, thy syscalls done,
In kernel as it is in user!
.
In a world without walls or fences,