[horde] Fwd: help

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Oct 26 12:23:55 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von camera at esdebian.org -----
    Datum: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
    Von: juan pablo camera <camera at esdebian.org>
Antwort an: camera at esdebian.org
 Betreff: help
      An: consulting at horde.org

  I have Linux Debian Woody 3.0r2 and can't install the horde package
when the horde take me a error when trying to connect mysql database.
I have all ok in mysql, a root user and a password for it, I connect
in the bash tipying mysql -h localhost -U root then bash ask me for
the password and i type it and press enter, this work ok but the
horde can't connect to mysql database, please help me.

  From: Pablo Camera

Create tu cuenta de email en www.esdebian.org

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/