[horde] Moving accounts to another server?

½Bî¶ §ºµth£Ñ½ southen at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 27 11:52:27 PDT 2004

Hi, I'm moving from one server to another server.  I'm not sure if the new
server comes with Horde installed , I think it probably will.  In any case,
I was wondering how I can move all my user accounts to this new server.  Is
there a directory I can tar, transfer to the new server, then untar?  If I
move Horde, what can I expect will be moved, and what not (passwords, user
account info, etc.)?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks very much!!