[horde] IMP login

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Oct 28 08:28:31 PDT 2004

Quoting Jeff Rooney <jtrooney at gmail.com>:

> I just did a cvs install of horde, imp, and turba...why is it that
> after i login to horde, when i select mail, i have to login again? How
> can i fix this? Thanks

Because you are logging in to Horde with whatever authentication system
you have
setup.  When you log in to IMP, you are logging in to your mail server.  These
two don't have to be the same (although they can).

If you want a single login for Horde/IMP, look into using the 'imp'
application
authentication driver in Horde.  I don't have access to the FAQ at this
second,
but I think this information is in there (http://www.horde.org/faq/) -
or trying
looking at the horde and/or imp docs/INSTALL files.

michael