[horde] Upgrading problems...

Michael Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sun Oct 31 17:37:38 PST 2004

Ok. Where/What do you think I should do next? Here are some differences in the
frameset that works (from about two weeks ago) and the new (via cvs).

Old (two weeks ago) has:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Frameset//EN"
"DTD/xhtml1-frameset.dtd">

New (via CVS) has:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
"http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/frameset.dtd">

Notice the "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/" in front of the
fameset.dtd on the new (cvs) version...could this be a cause of the problem?

Michael

> Chuck I have looked at the list on MARC and I have copied the source
> code from the left menu frame. The code is below:
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
> "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/frameset.dtd">
> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Horde</TITLE>
> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><LINK
> href="/horde/themes/horde/graphics/favicon.ico"
> rel="SHORTCUT ICON"></HEAD><FRAMESET id=hf border=0 frameSpacing=0
> frameBorder=0
> cols=175,*><FRAME name=horde_menu marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0
> src="/horde/services/portal/menu.php" frameBorder=0 noResize><FRAME
> name=horde_main marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0
> src="https://www.mjpelletier.com/horde/login.php?frameset=1" frameBorder=0
> noResize scrolling=yes></FRAMESET></HTML>

> That'd be the frameset itself, not the menu frame.

> -chuck

     Michael J. Pelletier
 mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
     www.mjpelletier.com