[horde] BETA bug? Incorrect login leads to blank page

Richard Heggs richard.heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Wed Nov 3 09:41:05 PST 2004

Hi List,

I've just started playing with the beta, and it's looking great (especially
the virtual folder support).  My thanks to everyone concerned.

A couple of users have noticed what appears to be a bug: if they enter an
invalid password, they are redirected to a blank page
(http://webmail2.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/horde.beta/imp/redirect.php).  This
only happens in IE; everything works as it should do in Firefox.

I've tried this myself with IE 5.5 and IE 6, and the blank page that is
produced contains a few gibberish characters at the beginning:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>
<<<

Any suggestions?  I am using imp for authentication.

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content
and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.