[horde] Logout Registry App

mbydalek at mobilemini.com mbydalek at mobilemini.com
Thu Nov 4 13:21:27 PST 2004

Let me be a little more clear.  I'm looking to put the icon at the top, not
in the 'Menu.'   The reason for this is that I want to hide the menu for all
Guest users, yet still have a convienent way to login for real users.

I did see that the 'Horde' app provides this functionality, so I guess that
answers my question.  It would still be nice to have an actual "Login"
button with the neat icon and all, call me what you will.

Thanks,
Mike