[horde] (no subject)

remy at e-vpn.nl remy at e-vpn.nl
Wed Nov 10 02:31:03 PST 2004

I am having some problems with the horde application
as follow:

i downloaded the latest snapshots of horde & imp , after that i was logged in as
a admin and continued with the setup, only however when trying to add users i
saw a blank page...

so i was not able to add _any_ users to the system, after that i was logged out
of the admin section and could not log back into it because passwords arent
accepted , how can i fix this ? i am struggling with this  for more then 1 day
total  which makes the install process very time consuming  ..

I hope you can help me out over here ...

With kind regards,

Remy